Our long history within the pest control industry and our advanced expertise within insect control has enabled us to develop a range of insect programmes that can be adapted to best suit the needs of our clients. Some of these solutions include:
- Insecticidal treatments including organic solutions
- Fly control treatments - breeding site, knock down and alighting surfaces
- Electronic Fly Killers
- Installation of wasp pots
- Installation of moth pheromone lures
With all our insect control solutions we will carry out a full site inspection to ascertain the specific nature of the infestation; identifying the species of insect and its origins, only when we know this can we put together a bespoke action plan for you this will include:
- Advice of exclusion - whatever the pest we always try to eliminate the points of access-open windows and doors ,building damage and defects
- Advice on restriction -good housekeeping and great pest control work well together. We will give advice on cleaning regimes, food storage, waste management, stacking and vegetation management.
- We will then agree a programme of destruction to eliminate your insect infestation and help prevent a re-occurrence.
To maintain effective control and monitoring we will also commit to using an insect monitoring system to ensure we detect the first stages and early signs of a fresh infestation.
Oa2ki is just one of our insect control solutions available. Oa2ki is a new organic insect control agent based entirely upon concentrated natural plant extracts of food grade quality. It is very safe to humans and other mammals.
Oa2ki is pesticide free and functions solely by physical means, quite different to other natural oil fatty acid type products. Oa2ki is effective in controlling most types of common flying and crawling insects such as ants earwigs, cockroaches, flies, fleas, moths and wasps. It is also effective at all growth stages including larva, pupa and eggs.
For more information about Oa2ki or any of our other insect control solutions please contact one of our team today.